Welcome to The Bedford Golf and Tennis Club
Bedford is first and foremost a family club. Its members respect its traditions and seek to preserve the ambiance that has been its hallmark for more than a hundred years. First known as the Bedford Lawn Tennis Club, it was created in 1891 by a small group of tennis enthusiasts living in Bedford. In 1896, the club acquired enough land for a golf course and the Bedford Lawn Tennis Club became the Bedford Golf and Tennis Club.
Today, Bedford offers its members a recently revamped championship golf course comparable to many of today’s top new courses, a practice facility, nine tennis courts, paddle tennis courts and a swimming and diving pool. And for every member, beautiful vistas of color throughout the year, created by the luxuriant landscape and rolling hills of northern Westchester.
For membership inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.